The MacEnterprise mailing list provides an open and friendly technical exchange of information about enterprise deployment, integration and maintenance of Macs.
You can access archives of the MacEnterprise mailing list here
You may also join or leave the list and change list settings from the same page.
You can also read the MacEnterprise mailing list messages via Google Groups
. This is a read-only group. To post to the list, join the list here
MacEnterprise.org Mailing List Guidelines
Please help foster friendly and helpful discussions by following these guidelines:
- Give thoughtful consideration before posting. Heated debates will occur at times; please take a moment to reflect before posting an emotional response. When in doubt, remember it's okay to attack ideas, but NOT attack people presenting them.
- Keep a professional tone. Gratuitous swearing or personal criticizing or belittlement are not appropriate.
- Don't "hijack" a thread. Start a new thread if the topic is not already being discussed. DO NOT reply to an old message topic and replace the subject and/or message body.
- Research your question before posting. Try searching the archives, internet, Apple support services, manuals or man pages for solutions to your questions.
- Avoid simple "Me too" or "I agree" posts containing no contribution to the thread.
- No blatant commercial advertising. Discussions of products used, or job openings available at your place of work are fine. Please prefix the subject with an [ANN] to notify participants of the list that this is an announcement.
We reserve the right to:
- Close threads that have strayed from the original topic.
- Close threads that are not within the spirit or purpose of the MacEnterprise list.
- Suspend the posting privileges of anyone who strays too far from the guidelines.
Thanks for participating on the macenterprise.org mailing list!